||A position as DBA/Developer in which my technical skills can be utilized and will allow for professional growth and advancement.
||Windows : NT/2000/XP/2003/2008, Linux , Citrix 1.8/XP/Presentation Server 4.x, Citrix XenSource, VMWare, Sun VirtualBox. Buffalo TeraStation (NAS), NasLite-2, FreeNAS
||Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/2005/2008, MS Active Server Pages (ASP), MS Visual Interdev 6.0, Visual Basic 6.0, ActiveX, MTS, COM, MS IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0, Crystal Reports 6.0/8.0/9.0/10.0/2008, Web Services and SOAP, DTS and SSIS, SSRS.
||SQL, T-SQL, ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, VBA, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, HTML, VB Script, Java Script, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, PHP, Web Services and SOAP, Google API
||MS SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005/2008, MS Access 95/97/2000/XP/2003, MySQL 4.x, 5.x, SQLite, Sybase 7
||Acronis, Symantec Backup Exec, Windows NT Backup, DriveImage XML, BartPE, Symantec Ghost, Personal Backup Appliance, SyncBack, MozyPro (EMC) remote backup, IdealStor Teralyte.
||CCENT, MCDBA, MCSA, MCSD, MCP, CCA
||08/2009 – Current Comcast CDV, Philadelphia
Sr. Engineer, Database Developer
01/2007 – 08/2009 BioVid Corporation, Princeton
Manager, Programming and IT
- Was responsible for company’s IT infrastructure.
- Managed outside vendors and consulting.
- Played key role in Disaster Recovery Plan.
- SQL Server 2005 Administration and Support.
- Administered SQL Server Users, Roles, Permissions.
- Windows 2003 Active Directory and GPO Administration and Support
- Exchange 2003 Administration and Support.
- Built Linux Ubuntu server to be used as archive email server for Exchange 2003.
- Configured and managed SpamAssassin open source spam filter.
- Configured and managed Barracuda Spam Firewall.
- Configured and managed Barracuda Web Filter.
- Configured and managed DansGuardian web content filtering software.
- Implemented Business Contact Manager for Outlook.
- Implemented Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Implemented Microsoft Search Server 2008 Express.
- Blackberry Server and users (40) Support and Administration.
- Developed custom scripts for various network needs.
- Implemented Help Desk procedures (40 users)
- Provided Help Desk support to users as needed.
- Provided computer Hardware Support (Dell) for laptops and work stations.
- Microsoft Dynamics Solomon 6.5 Administration, Support.
- Microsoft Dynamics Solomon 6.5 forms and report customization.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Portal Administration.
- Developed Custom Applications (C#) for clients.
- Developed Excel, Microsoft Report Services and Business Objects Crystal 10 financial reports.
- Developed and Supported Internal Web based “Projects and Proposals” system.
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word VBA programming.
- Implemented Virtual Server technology and hosted Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and Linux (CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu) on Citrix XenSource, VMWare, VirtualBox and Microsoft Virtual PC.
- Converted Microsoft Virtual PC to VMWare and P2V.
- Implemented Online Remote Backup Solution (Mozypro.com).
- Implemented email bagging solution.
- Implemented Phone backup system (PBX Parachute™ — Hot-Standby PBX Failover Service).
- Managed cutover from old Phone and Internet service providers to a new, single service provider.
10/2001 – 01/2007 NJ Schools Construction Corp.,Trenton, NJ (NJSCC/NJSDA)
Sr. DBA / Developer
- Full cycle of Database Development and Administration.
- Created Full and Differential Back-ups of Database.
- Created and Designed fail over support for Main SQL Server.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions and SQL Jobs.
- Administered SQL Server Users, Roles, Permissions.
- Configured SQL Mail with MS Outlook.
- Full cycle of Application and Web Development
- Supporting and building new modules for MS Access front end and SQL Server back end application. (50 – 100 users)
- Supported and developed new modules for company’s Internet, Intranet and Extranet Applications. (.NET, ASP, VB, DLLs and COM, Java Script).
- Developed Web based Affirmative Action Tracking, Design & Construction Tracking, Executive Summary, Small Business Tracking applications by using .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and SQL Server, ASP, Windows Script Components and DLLs.
- Built XML API (SOAP) integration between SIMS (NJ SCC Database) and Primavera Expedition 10.1
- Built data exchange module between SAVI (NJ Commerce Database) and SIMS (NJ SCC Database).
- Built data exchange module between NJ DOE Database and SIMS (NJ SCC Database).
- Built batch scripts to perform Network, Active Directory and Application related tasks.
- Developed over 200 dynamic web based reports, crystal 9 reports, MS Access reports.
- Built advanced Excel reports for Executives, Finance, Accounts Payables, Change Order Review and other departments (VBA).
- Developed custom dynamic web based report engine, which allowed publish reports in 5 minutes, by any user with no programming knowledge required. (C#).
- Developed custom Report Distribution Engine. Functionality – extracts data from SQL Server Database into MS Excel or MS Word and distributes reports via email or sends report to specified printer in scheduled time. (VB, MTS, T-SQL)
- Implemented and supported Help Desk System (TrackIt by Intuit).
- Implemented and supported Employee Monitoring and Control Solution (Pearl Echo).
- Provided various support for users from different departments, who used Construction Management and Schedule Software (Primavera), HR Applications (ABRA ESS , Performance Impact, onCore and ADP Software), Great Plans and MS Office Applications.
- Provided support to users via remote connections, which includes, Terminal Services, Citrix, Novell’s Console One Remote Management.
- Supported Win 2000 Server/TS, Citrix production Servers.
- Administered Citrix XP and Presentation Server 4.0 Farms (300 users).
- Upgraded Citrix XP to Citrix Presentation 4.0.
- Administered Win2000 Active Directory Domain User Accounts, Servers.
- Administered and Created Group Policies (GPO).
- Supported Employee’s Remote access to Citrix XP Servers through Citrix client connection and Citrix Published and Desktop applications.
- Supervised 1 programmer and 1 web master.
- Provided tech and knowledge base support to Help Desk technicians.
- Helped HR with interviewing process in hiring technical personal.
||08/2000 – 10/2001 Xlibris.com, Philadelphia, PA
- Created various COM objects.
- Administered and Supported SQL 7.0.
- Transferred entire Internal Access Application, which was main application to track Book Printing progress, to Browser based Intranet and Extranet Applications.
- Created automatic email notification and browser based Emails by using ASPMail component and CDONTS.
- Created On Line Credit Card Validation process by using Cyber Cash ASPCharge component.
- Created Word Document Files on a fly through the browser populated with data from SQL Server database.
- Used pcAnywhere for working with files and uploading files to Xlibris production server.
- Created reports by using Seagate Crystal Reports 8.0.
- Created Seagate Crystal reports viewable through the browser.
||03/2000 – 08/2000 Zworkz.com, King of Prussia, PA
- Created Shopping Cart Wizard and Survey tools for the client.
- Designed Data entry forms and reports.
- Created and Designed a Data Base (SQL 7.0)
- Created Business Logic for Entire Project.
- Designed Web Based Report Forms.
- Created COM objects and MTS packages.
||1998 – 03/2000 Alternative Solution Lab., Inc, Philadelphia, PA
- Created Desktop and Web Applications.
- Created Data Base and not Data Base driven Web Applications.
- Created and supported client’s Web Sites.
||Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Installation and Configuration (course 8505)
Using Primavera Expedition for Project Controls (course E202)
Primavera Project Management Module (P3ec) (course 102)
10 hours OSHA training
Alternative Solution Lab., Inc Philadelphia, PA
In-house training in Web Development, including: MS InterDev 1.0/6.0, MS Front Page, MS Active Server Pages (ASP), VB Script, Java Script, SQL, MS Office, HTML, DHTML, FTP, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Personal Web Server
||1989 – 1991 University of Mobil Engineering Moscow, Russia
- Majors: Computer Science and Programming.